Re: [NTLK] [OT] cleaning a keyboard

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 08:30:00 PST

The same as Victor, i polish my eMac keyboard removing the keys one by
one, then use a alchol-water solution on them.
A little paint brush will keep-out the dust in the inside of the
keyboard case.

Never heard before that a Mac keyboard could be showed directly in the
water!
I think that this way could destruct the keyboard after a couple of
times, don't you?

Adriano