Re: [NTLK] [OT] cleaning a keyboard

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 13:43:17 PST

that's what we used to do with those key-tronic
keyboards...just make sure that there is no food in
the left over water at the bottom of the dishwasher
and you should be OK...besides, it would be difficult
to believe that these keyboards are hard to get and
expensive..
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- Owen Collins <collinso_at_wlu.edu> wrote:

> I have a keyboard that came with my 8600 mac that is
> sticky with gunk.
> What is the easiest way of cleaning this thing? Is
> this old enough(1997)
> that I can just run it thru the dishwasher and let
> it dry for a week?
> O.

=====
"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial