Re: [NTLK] Sending a package from one Newton to another

From: jeromevernet_at_pastis.dyndns.org
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 15:06:32 PST

Thanks, I will try.

Just installing all the packages needed (NIE, drivers....). Configured=20=

my waveLan Card as found on the wiki.
But, now ? Is there some tools to see if the Network from the Newton is=20=

working (aka, getting the IP adress the Newton take from my Airport=20
Network, make some PING,etc...) ?

Jerome

Le 8 f=E9vr. 05, =E0 23:58, James Nichols a =E9crit :