Re: [NTLK] Sending a package from one Newton to another

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 15:13:57 PST

Install eeunprotect, this will allow you to beam most copyprotected
packages. You can only beam those packages that can be installed on
the 130, thus no ethernet packages.
<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/utilites/system_enhancements/EEUnProtect>
If you prefer German, excellent if not I have a spare English ROM.
Woody