Re: [NTLK] OT: duplicate messages

From: Thomas A Isenbarger (isen_at_tds.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 12:17:28 PST

On Feb 7, 2005, at 14:01, Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) wrote:

> Did you make a rule to move the NTLK messages to a folder? Or
> something of
> the like?

I had to look deep into the headers of the messages to see what is
happening. I had previously signed up under a different address than
the one I have been using. I had inactivated the old email address at
my email account provider, but for some reason it is now active again.
So, yes, I am signed up through two accounts. I have signed off using
the old account, and I am now trying to figure out how to disable the
old account and not have it rise from the dead again.

Tom Isenbarger

--
Tom Isenbarger PhD
isen_at_plantpath.wisc.edu