Re: [NTLK] Working wifi configuration

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 08:15:15 PST

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:44:25 -0800, Martin Joseph
<martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com> wrote:
> > http://www.pauloberman.com/workingnewton.zip
>
> That's great in theory, but Hiroshi doesn't want his work distributed
> by any source other then his website...
>
> So you should respect his wishes. You could include a link to his
> website instead of his package?

Marty is right - we have to respect Hiroshi's wishes.
Please remove it from your ZIP file and provide a link instead.
It would do a disservice to the Newt Community if this causes Hiroshi
to stop offering his driver to other Newt Users as his is the only one
who can provide a registration for it...

...and we do want to promote development of Newt apps not discourage it.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung