Re: [NTLK] Writers here who use eMate? Experiences?

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 21:21:02 PST

On Feb 2, 2005, at 11:29 PM, Walter F. Croft wrote:

> on 1/31/05 1:39 AM, it was written by Jim Witte:
> Does anyone else have experience using the eMate for this type of
> writing-planning? Or are there Newton packages made specifically to
> keep track of bits of information like this (as there are Mac programs
> to do so)?
>
> Not a professional author, yet, but I use my Newton 2100 with keyboard
> attached to do my writing. Mostly short stories and poems. Novels are=20=

> still
> brewing...
>
> Works great for me. I use the Apple canvas case that accommodates the=20=

> Newt
> and the keyboard and can take it anywhere to do my writing.
>
> Walter

I am a film school student, I used my MP2000 and my eMate to do all my=20=

script writing and scene planning since forever. It's very confortable.=20=

I just use newton works with no addon, just plain and easy, go to a=20
place with a nice view and write... it work like a charm.

Andre

> --=20
> This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all=20
> inquiries
> WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles:=20
> http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

--=20
Andre Alves Garzia =F0 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL