Re: [NTLK] Emate

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 06:01:55 PST

-----Original Message-----
 Andy Reed
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 4:28 PM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: [NTLK] Emate

... I'm sorry to say that I defected to the Palm platform when the
software I needed was no longer available for the Newt (although there
isn't a day goes by without me wishing for the Newts HWR

For your atrocities to the Newton platform and switching to the Palm,
you must sacrifice three unspotted goats...
=20
   ..LOL really, honestly, I wish I could put a bill board out there in
the sky to all people who once liked Newtons, and returned to Newtons
after a while... doesn't matter and you don't have to apologize to get
back in favor with us to help you. :)

    Doc Clu=20