[NTLK] NewtSync TroubleShooting

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 18:16:21 PST

NewtSync 0.3.3 is I believe the most recent version and I was able to
download it just now from here:
>http://thenowhereman.com/hacks/newton/

WOW, what an amazing sync utility!
I LOVE IT!
Now if only I could get it to go beyond record 32 of 965 we'd really be
cooking with gas!

Only trouble is I don't think that it's adding any of the records from
my AddressBook to my Newton.

It all appears to be going very smoothly, one record at a time, then
just quits around 32 of 965 with no error.

Is there a log somewhere so I could try to figure out what's going on,
and/or, is anyone else having these symptoms besides me?

My config is: dual G5 2.0, 10.4.3
Newton 2100
NewtSync 0.3.3

Settings in NewtSync: Sync Time, Sync Addresses

Have tried reseting and not reseting the "Last Sync Date" in NewtSync.
Have tried "Use the Newton entry" and "Use the Mac entry" for when
record has been modified in both places.

Any ideas as to how I could get something to actually sync greatly
appreciated.

Keep up the great work!

This is a dynamite opportunity for me to finally get all my 900+
contacts automatically from my AddressBook to my Newton in record time,
once I get the bugs out.

TIA, John