Re: [NTLK] newtendo

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 11:10:54 PST

Then the only thing I can think of is the file length. My understanding
(which isn't the greatest but I did play with it a bit) is that some of the
newer ROMs are too big for the converter. So try some of the earlier games
and see if that works for you. Even if they are games you are not interested
in, using the earlier games as a learning session before moving on to the
newer ones. Just a suggestion.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41