Re: [NTLK] an introduction

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 08:54:03 PST

Susan Bacig wrote:
> Hi, everyone. I've been subscribing for a while, kind of mulling over
> whether to get my newton up and running again. It's been packed away

<snip>
> Could you direct me to the best site for an overview of what needs to
> be done, what can't be done, and what is possible? A FAQ maybe?

<snip>

> Susan Bacig
> Minneapolis, MN
>
> sbacig_at_mac.com

as a reminder we've been working on getting a Twin cities Newton Users
Group back up and running. Woody has been kind of spearheading the
organization so drop him a line. We had a pretty good first meeting.

Anyone else on the list who lives in or around the MPLS / St.Paul area
(I'm in Wisconsin) should consider coming. We'll probably have a meeting
at my place when the weather gets nicer as not everyone likes driving
into the snowy countryside in the dead of winter ;-)

william

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.