Re: [NTLK] Happy New Year from the Newton Museum

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 22:41:56 PST

If I can get a download, I would be more than willing to set up a torrent.have a server here setup as a dedicated torrent server moving several dozen gb of files per day...what's another 4gb file?
  As soon as I can get the file downloaded, I'll set up a torrent and send a message.
  Ed
  web/gadget guru

"Leandro A. F. Pereira" <leandro.pereira_at_gmail.com> wrote:
  On 12/30/05, junkvenzon_at_mac.com wrote:

> http://www.newtonmuseum.com/goodies/newton_videos.cdr

Can someone download this and set up a torrent? It will be easier to
distribute this without killing John's website.

--
Leandro A. F. Pereira (aka acidx)
leandro.pereira_at_gmail.com

"History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there."
-– George Santanaya.

Yahoo! Shopping