Re: [NTLK] copy machine (or something like that)

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 15:05:09 PST

Giulio Marchi wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Occasionally there is a reference to a "copy machine" application that
> is supposed to, unsurprisingly, copy stuff around and allegedly also

I have it in my newt, not sure if it exists anywhere else, well except I
beamed a copy to a member of the nacient TCNUG. I'll see if I can find
out more info on it, or barring anything else extracting it to my powerbook.

william

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.