[NTLK] Stowaway Keyboard

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 28 2005 - 19:59:21 PST

Out with the old, in with the new, well .....

I came across an old [in mint condition] Stowaway(TM) keyboard in a drawer
that I had been used a long time ago but no longer need.

I think it's made for a Visor "edge" PDA that I used to have. Can't
find the Visor.

So, in any event, I'd like to offer the keyboard to someone who could
make use of it.

Here's a photo:

1234zzzz.com/pub/StowAwayKeyBoard.jpg

As you can see it's in good shape. The other keyboard in the photo
behind the one I'm giving away is also a Stowaway(TM) keyboard, and it
connects to my 2100 via the dongle thing you see which I got from a
friend. I'm keeping that one 'till the day I die!

So, if you can make use of this keyboard, in all fairness, just state
your case and I'll be glad to release it into the wilderness ;-)

The important thing I need to convey is that this piece of hardware
should go to someone who can make use of it, but please note this
keyboard does NOT have the same pin-out plug, as the "Palm Portable
Keyboard" visible in the background of the photo, so it's one additional
iteration removed from even the dongle I use.

Cheers,

peace,

John