Re: [NTLK] Einstein

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Mon Dec 26 2005 - 05:35:58 PST

LARRY YOUNG schreef:
> Has anyone loaded up a Zaurus with Einstein? I spent the weekend
> checking them out and they seem pretty cool. It is far from a complete
> PDA since it doesn't appear to have HWR but all the other features look
> good. It appears that several programmers are working on Synching with
> OSX. Another group is writing an OSX light program. Promising.

The Zaurus line /does/ have HWR.

Well, in the same sense that Palms have HWR. It won't recognize your
handwriting, but at least you can scribble characters with the stylus
and, if they're not too far from what the Z considers the right
characters, they'll get converted into printed text.

Karel Jansens