Re: [NTLK] [OT] Does the PSP work on Mac OS 9.2.2?

From: Bryan Law (pakkman781_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 25 2005 - 15:06:10 PST

Since the PSP shows up as a mass storage device, such as a USB Flash
Drive or Card in a Memory card reader, there is really no reason it
wouldn't. You do everything via drag and drop, there's no special
syncing program involved.

BTW, contact me off-list and I'll give you some pointers into the PSP
homebrew scene if you're intersted.

Another thought: I wonder if we'd ever see an einstein or other newt
emulator on the PSP...

Enjoy your PSP!
-Bryan