[NTLK] Newton Museum Archive

From: junkvenzon_at_mac.com
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 08:15:11 PST

>From: "L.W. Brown" <lwb_at_mac.com>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] An early Christmas gift from the Newton Museum
>Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:55:04 -0500
>
>I'd want a copy of that library myself, and would distribute further
>copies, but I have to agree with your suggestions...
>
>On 22. Dec, 2005, at 18:04, DJ Vollkasko wrote:
> Marty Joseph
> Temporary Newton Library
> Frank Gruendel
> World Newton Association...Ronnie Simon, President

Thanks everyone for the input. I agree with the idea that it's too much for one person, so I think five is the answer.

I'll send one set to each of you:

DJ Vollkasko
L.W. Brown
Marty Joseph
Frank Gruendel
Ronnie Simon

Please scatter the contents of these DVDs far and wide. Get it out to as many people as possible.

Would each of you please email your mailing address to junkvenzon_at_mac.com, and I'll send out the sets next week. I've got Ronnie's address in the U.K., so I don't need his.

When you get these DVDs, please use your judgment on what is/isn't still being sold. Of all my objections, taking money from current Newton developers is the strongest.

Thanks for everyone who put in their .02,
John Venzon