Re: [NTLK] lego

From: Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 23 2005 - 05:12:55 PST

In a message dated 12/23/05 7:03:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,
sonnyhung_at_gmail.com writes:
Do they have one here in the states in NYC?
Just curious as it brings back many memories of days past building things!

Wow... the LEGO list..!

I for one am VERY interested in Legos for my two girls; if anything like the
program / deal mentioned exists is the US I would like to know also...

Man, I used to build all kinds of stuff, back when Legos DID NOT come in
pre-fabricated build kits! I built x-wing fighters and Colonial Vipers that
could hold my 3" action figures! (NERD!)

 The kits these days take all the creativeness out of the entire process, in
my opinion.

Craig W.