Re: [NTLK] A second 'aluSTAND' prototype

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 05:20:34 PST

On 12/22/05, John Charlton <johncharlton_at_mac.com> wrote:

> You've inspired me to shoot a couple of my stands. In all their glory:
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/johncharlton/Newton/PhotoAlbum12.html

I like the erector set stand, but I'm really impressed by the Lego(r) one!
I've been trying to convince my son to make me one! Maybe now he will feel
inspired! With the new Lego Factory software, you could design your own, and
post it online for others (namely us) to buy. Have you considered it? When
you buy, it even includes directions for construction! You ought to consider
it.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland