[NTLK] Newton problem, low pitch beep....

From: Mark Cannon (b11sentra_at_aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 14:38:13 PST

I've got a Newton MessagePad 120 that does a very faint beep when its
turned on. It has NOS1.3 on it. After booting it up it does about 15
short beeps and then keeps with one long beep. I've reset it and it
still does it. Its not through the speakers, but within the PDA
itself. Doesn't matter if it has normal AA batterys or the Radio
Shack Ni-Cads ive got for it. Im thinking about buying another one
for my wife as an xmas gift and want to know if its a problem.

Mark