Re: [NTLK] eMate totaled. :'( How can I get the data?

From: Adamson_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 17 2005 - 16:29:59 PST

In a message dated 12/16/2005 1:00:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
npalardy_at_great-white-software.com writes:
On Dec 15, 2005, at 10:46 AM, Frank Gruendel wrote:
> Frank (con artist in disguise...)

Glad to see that Frank has a sense of humor about this. Anyone know the
shortest book in History? A Book of German humor! That was not my joke, it was
Dieter Zeitche at the Automotive World Congress. So when Germans can make
fun of their own lack of humor, I find it very uplifting that Frank has made
an joke. Ha Ha.