Re: [NTLK] planetnewton site

From: Giulio Marchi (emfdb_at_tiscali.it)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 12:32:02 PST

Il giorno 15/dic/05, alle 23:57, Grant Hutchinson ha scritto:
> PlanetNewton has been a dead site for several years. I wouldn't count
> on any of it ever coming back.
I am pretty sure that I accessed it several times in the past months
but not in the last, say, two months.
Actually I even saved the bookmarks for planetnewton.com and
download.planetnewton.com...

> The download section of PlanetNewton is mirrored on UNNA.
Ops, I forgot it. That's why this list exists.
It is a pity that, at least going through the downindex.asp in UNNA and
not directly through the folders, the site looks like the forest of the
dead links.

Thanks,

Giulio