Re: [NTLK] DIng...Dong...The Troll is Dead...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 12:53:24 PST

On 12/15/05, Laurent Daudelin <Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com> wrote:

> Wow! I would have never guessed that "poutine" had such an impact on the
> list! That's the second time this week that it's mentioned on this list
> (Ed
> mentioned it earlier this week)!

And I suppose the fact that it's _only_ been mentioned twice this week is a
good thing? ;-)

I will admit, however, that it's been a while since it was brought up. We
were South of Toronto back in September or October for a few hours (driving
through to NY from MI) and I looked for poutine, but couldn't find any.

I should have asked Victor, as we were right outside of Guelf (or however
it's spelled!) Our time was so short, however, that I doubt my wife and kids
would have tolerated a side trip just for me to partake of the joys of
poutine. :-D

As to this troll, I missed it until it was all over. I'm certainly glad I
didn't read the part about Frank. First of all, the idea of it! So
preposterous! Yet, new people on the list would not know, and it makes me
boil just thinking about it! Frank is literally the best, and most honest of
men. shameful, and I'm glad the troll is gone.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland