Re: [NTLK] eMate totaled. :'( How can I get the data?

From: Clare Shepherd (clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 15 2005 - 07:44:12 PST

I'm usually quiet on this list, but today's posts are getting on my
nerves.Frank is a nice, helpful, honest guy and doesn't deserve this public
character assassination. If the guy with the broken eMate, doesn't like the
deal, find another. His conduct here is bordering on the inexcusable. he
knows very little about the work involved and presumes to judge someone he
doesn't know. Data recovery is expensive and time consuming, so give us all
a break and drop the subject, it's getting really boring.Sorry to be so
snappy.
Clare