[NTLK] OT --**** Shady

From: Richard (newtontalk_at_rssternberg.org)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 21:05:50 PST

I've contacted Verizon.net and requested that his account be
suspended. ITM, I'm blocking his FROM address, so please excuse if I
don't see his posts. Now, if everyone else would simply report the
abuse (and the trademark violation of Apple's trade name) to
abuse_at_verizon.net and then block his postings in their listserver or
email client, we can all move along. Trolling like this is not that
hard to stop in the modern world. But, if any of you answer him with
equivalent OT abuse any further, I'm going to have to block and
report you, as well. Just report and block. Report and block.

Even though my Newtons are ending their service life for me, I've
enjoyed lurking on this list. Lets work together to eliminate this
stuff by passive resistance. This will be my last posting on this topic.