Re: [NTLK] eMate totaled. :'( How can I get the data?

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 14:59:54 PST

With the cost of shipping I wouldn't pay $10 for a non functioning eMate
Airmail shipping from here to Germany is about $23 and probably more
to return. And keep in mind that our friend will still need to
replace the display which means getting an emate with a good display.

What do you think that Apple or another computer repair service would
charge to extract the data?

Franks offer was reasonable, however I and others could do this in
the US where shipping would be less of an issue.

Woody