[NTLK] Questions about the Digital Ocean Seahorse and Tarpon

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 12:31:33 PST

I'm not sure if this question was ever asked before.
I thought I'd ask and see what info people can provide.

The Digital Ocean Tarpon, Seahorse and possibly the Harris
SuperTech2000 seem to have a familiar Newton heritage, but I know that
the Harris ST2K also has some Digitial Ocean parts inside.

So I was wondering if anyone out there has documentations, manuals or
data regarding the Tarpon and Seahorse. Hopefully some of it may
relate to the Harris ST2K.

I'm especially interested to know if the Tarpon or Seahorse had a
dockconnector on them and if they did - did anyone get one (Docking
Station) and have one in their possesion.

I'd appreciate it if anyone can send me digital copies of the
documentations, manuals or data regarding the Tarpon and Seahorse.
Please reply here and/or off line to me.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung