Re: [NTLK] [OT] PowerBook 1400 worth upgrading?

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Dec 14 2005 - 12:09:38 PST

On 14/12/05 14:58, "Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com" <Cwashiidcvrmtrs_at_aol.com>
wrote:

> In a message dated 12/14/05 1:22:16 PM, martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com writes:
>
>> The powerbook 1400 isn't worth upgrading at this late date. You can
>> buy a very much faster OSX capable ibook used for very little money.
>
> .... for less money than a 1400?? That a very subjective judgment you're
> making ... albeit it possesses a modicum of truth...
>
> Also, being a member of the NewtonTalk list, one would think you'd have more
> appreciation for those who wish to indulge in "classic" products.

On LowEndMac, there is a list for vintage PowerBooks. I'm sure you would get
more knowledge and helpful advices from that list than from this list...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA