[NTLK] StatsNOW!

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 20:06:54 PST

Hi List,

I just contacted the author of StatsNOW! which is a great Baskball
Logger and Stats application for the Newton. The author has agreed to
allow it to be uploaded to UNNA and that it's in the Freeware status
with no support but it's now with no restrictions on the latest
version he has...

Of course he still write StatsNOW for the Pocket PC and PC desktop but
the Newton version is no longer being updated... I'll see when I can
upload the packages to UNNA and ther are also connectivity conduits
for the PC and possibly for the Mac but I'm a bit fuzzy on the details
at this time.

Is this on UNNA yet? I recall asking this before and think I was told
no... but I've never gotten any good results trying to do any searches
throught the search engine on UNNA.

Sonny