Re: [NTLK] Help with Newtsync 0.3.3

From: Michael Beale (mjbeale50_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 22:39:35 PST

Dear colleagues,

Trying to configure Newtsync so that I can get my newton to sync. Have
set Newtsync on newton to correct card and ip address but it will not
connect to newtsync on the OSX 10.3.9 running emac. Wondering if I have
the Newtsync looking at the wrong TCP port. It is configured to listen
  on TCP port 15552. That was a number which I did not put in.
Any suggestions on how I can get it to work. Has been able to
operate in past. Wondered whether any of the security upgrades for
osx have messed things up. In the past I have been able to sync my
address book and the ical and dates.

I have tried to connect using NCU and the Dock on the Newton can see the
emac using appletalk but it will not dock. Clearly some communication is
  happening. Any suggestions on how I should proceed and what other
things I should look at.

Regards

Michael