[NTLK] Where do I download unlocked AvailWorks w/ Clip Art

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 10 2005 - 18:09:21 PST

Joe Solin,

I sent you an e-mail with a working copy of AW. Let me know oif you have trouble with it. I also have originals on the 3.5" floppy disks, so I can also mail a disk out, if need be. Mr. Don Vollum recently wrote a respnse to my inquiry, telling me that he's searching to see what other clip art might be available. Mr. Grant is SUPPOSED to be sending me copies of clip art package files that he has, soon...?

I hope this is helpful.

Warmest regards,

Matt K.