Re: [NTLK] VoiceNotes

From: Giulio Marchi (emfdb_at_tiscali.it)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 11:11:21 PST

> All I can
> say is that modasys seems to be still selling this product,
> and that two days ago I've been talking to one of their
> support people
Thanks, Frank. This clarify the issue of Modasys being alive and
VoiceNotes being a shareware. Therefore no more public discussion about
how to use it without registration.

This should also clarify that the "right" package to use is the
Modasys' one itself.

... so I am still wondering: is the maximum length of a Recording note
(i.e. registered with the built-in Notes) just determined by the
available memory or is there a sixty seconds limit? Again: apparently I
am not facing such a limit though...

Giulio