[NTLK] [FS] MP-h1000 for sale

From: laurie (laurie.jane.kern_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 11:07:18 PST

I have a buyer for my MP2x00 - thanks to those who responded. I still have a H1000 message pad for sale
It has:
a mains adapter (USA),
sleeve case,
manual,
2 (YES TWO) stylus's (stylii?),
the original rechargable battery w/ holder - but they are dead
the replaceable battery holder with NEW batteries
a modified battery holder with NEW rechargeable batteries - and it works 'cause I have used them
the dummy card in slot
and the original box and other "papers" that came with it.

Contact me directly if you are interested, else over the weekend it goes to ebay and I would like it to go to a good home were it is really appreciated ;=)

laurie