Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Mail V Update

From: Andy van der Raadt (fallow_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 15:01:06 PST

Sonny,

        I've been fighting with this on and off all day today, and no
combination of manual reading and various settings I could come up
with has made it work. I've begun to think it's either not possible,
or I'm making some mistake that's going to make me feel very silly.
        I'm glad someone else brought up the subject. Can anyone make it
work? I've got 80-some gMail invites left if someone needs to sign up
to try it out (or just wants gMail action.)

        Also, all, hi! I'm andy, of Calgary, Alberta. New-ish to newton,
this is my first post.

        andy