[NTLK] BatteringRam not working, no matter what

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt (Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 07:24:59 PST

Hi all,

after my recent PIN-disaster I wanted to make sure
I can access my MP 2100 even when it's refusing
the PINs I feed it. So I put BatteringRam on a RAM-Card
without anything else (unlike previously, where it just
sat on a card with loads of other stuff on it), removed
PassWorder from the MP and tried to bypass the PIN
dialogue. Still no joy - that numbered pad gets
crumpled up and I get a black screen with the Newton
logo, that's all. What am I missing?

Best,

Marcus

http://www.cityinfonetz.de/homepages/hammerschmitt/high.html