Re: [NTLK] ZacharyWheel and Soduku?

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 21:49:23 PST

Gavin Hall wrote:

>Hi list. Just wondering if anyone has information
>about
>1. The full commercial package for Zachary's Wheel

After seeing it mentioned here back in April, I tracked down the
developer, Steven Weintraut <zacware_at_mac.com> and asked him if he'd like
to make it available again, either by selling it or releasing it free
and uploading it to UNNA. He said he thought he had it on a backup disk
in the garage and he'd look for it when the weather got better. (?)

I guess I could send him a follow-up request, unless somebody else wants
to do it. Obviously I wasn't terribly convincing the first time
around. Hope we haven't missed our window of opportunity when the
weather was good in his garage. ;-)

Oh, and I don't really remember what it is exactly ... some kind of game.

Michael