Re: [NTLK] Return to using (Fig) the Newton.

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 15:09:04 PST

I never synch, I never connect to anything other than the internet. I even load packages from the internet. It all depends on what you use the Newton for. Me, it's a repository of ideas and a linking of things so I can maintain a threaded thought.
  My Blackberry does all my synching...but it carries none of my notes because it's just so tedious to type.
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
  Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com

laurie <laurie.jane.kern_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
  oh, and one more (yes I know, there is never JUST one more, they are never quick and they are never easy)

What app do most people sync (address, notes etc..) to or do most Newt users just "stand alone" and do backups.?

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial