[NTLK] Which Bluetooth Card? Will it really work?

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 08:11:39 PST

Subject: [NTLK] Which Bluetooth Card? Will it really work?

Unless you are Brian (sorry mate, had ter say that! ;=} ): Yes, but
slow (2KB, single connection). Blunt2 is currently being developed and
will improve matters, I reckon (Eck's mentioned multiple connections
and speed increase, stuff like that). Drop over to Eckhart's
http://www.40hz.org, check his blog, and be patient.

>I've read the documentation on how to do this , but I'm unclear as to
which PCMCIA \
>card work the best.

You read the Wiki?

>I've also not been very successful at finding anything on eBay.

Patience, grashopper.

>So, which card works the best (PCMCIA, good range and low power draw)?

Wiki already.

>Does anyone have one for sale?

eBay does. Allow for international offers, German eBay has often Sphinx
Pico Cards for < EUR 20,--. Green blinking antenna--Made for Newton!
;=}

>Does anyone know if it will really work consistently to establish an
Internet \
>connection through a Bluetooth enabled phone?

Wiki. But what do you expect from 2 KB?

D.