[NTLK] Which Bluetooth Card? Will it really work?

From: Joseph S. Solin (jsolin_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 05:21:33 PST

I'd like to get my 2100 talking to my Samsung SCH-i730 so that I can get my email on the go.

I've read the documentation on how to do this , but I'm unclear as to which PCMCIA card work the best. I've also not been very successful at finding anything on eBay.

So, which card works the best (PCMCIA, good range and low power draw)?

Does anyone have one for sale?

Does anyone know if it will really work consistently to establish an Internet connection through a Bluetooth enabled phone?

Thanks,

Joe Solin