Re: [NTLK] I need a copy of Voice Alarm

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 19:51:46 PST

On 12/1/05, mkow1234_at_aol.com <mkow1234_at_aol.com> wrote:
> This is a huge favor -- my girl's B-Day is on December 6th. I'm going to "tweak" her Newton so that it wakes us up in the morning with her favorite song.

Happen to see your post Matt,

Just a suggestion - you can also consider using Wake Up Call, it's
still being sold and also allows for personal recording to be used as
a wake message...

Try it out and see if it fits the bill - if it does the job well you
can pay the developer for it like I did... I recorded my daughter's
voice saying, 'good morning mommy' as a wake up message so that my
wife could hear her voice before and after her Brain Surgery..... it
brought a smile on her face and at times tears...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung