[NTLK] I need a copy of Voice Alarm

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 14:21:20 PST

My copy of Voice Alarm did not survive 'The Great MessagePad Data Migration and Purge of '05'. At the moment, www.UNNA.org seems to be down, so if anybody can e-mail me the app, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Dang! I probably lost my schweet South Park sound bytes. The Trapper Keeper ones seemed so appropriate when played on a Newton...

[The 'Trapper Keeper' episode of South Park is among the best of this crude but funny cartoon series. Eric's electronic Dawson's Creek Trapper Keeper (like a school binder/organizer) has all sorts of electronic gizmos built in to the point of being ridiculous: voice activation, fax machine, ONSTAR, big screen television, etc. It even begins morphing and absorbing the functionality of radios and other devices within its reach! It grows and threatens to take over the planet -- much like 'SkyNet' in the 'Terminator' movies. Darn funny.]

Matt K.