[NTLK] Re : Ping Andreas Nijenhuis

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 01:05:59 PST

Hello list, sorry again...

Hi Mark,

All the details were in the 'comments' field of my payment, and should be
in the mail you received from Paypal on the 13th of november?

Here's what I wrote :

I'll go for the Economy Parcel Post, even if it's long...

- 1 x USPS 27,12

Furthermore :

- 1 x MP 2x00 anti-glare 18,95
- 1 x eMate 22,95

Total 69,02

Maybe it's possible to ship the NuShields seperately. I suppose an
ordinary letter won't take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive here?

Thanks again, dear Mark, for your help.

Best regards,

Andreas