Re: [NTLK] New Apple user need suggestions!

From: Michael Stuparyk (floyd_zeppelin_hendrix_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 14:40:54 PDT

Robert,

Switching to OS X finally! Nice to hear that.
For moving your data, the easiest is probably to backup your PC to an
external hard drive, or to use a crossover cable, network the two,
and transfer data that way.

There is a guide Visual Learning series book for Mac OS X, depending
on the version (Panther, Tiger, etc.) available at most book stores.
You could also cruise some forums, or look at Apple's switching site
www.apple.com/switch. Don't forget to use the switiching information
in the Mac Help on your new Mac!

Michael Stuparyk