[NTLK] MP2100's Auctioned for Katrina Relief

From: Ken Bush - J & K Sales, Inc. (kbush_at_jksalesinc.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 14:16:40 PDT

Hello,

As all of you are probably aware, hurricane Katrina has devasted the
communities on and near our Gulf Coast. In an effort to provide some
support, J & K Sales is auctioning five Messagepad 2100's on eBay. All
of the winning bids will go to the American Red Cross. The address is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5804628595&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1, 31 Aug 2005If you decide to bid, please keep in mind that it is a Dutch auction for
If you decide to bid, please keep in mind that it is a Dutch auction for
five separate Newtons. Please help us provide a little support for those
in need! If this goes well, we will be listing more for the same
purpose. God Bless, Ken Bush