Re: [NTLK] OT: Fly Pentop

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 12:25:26 PDT

        I have a pen. =20

       This pen uses regular paper. And to matter the fact, you can get =
a whole pack of them, like twelve, for under two bucks.

       I can calculate with it, write music with it, and even make =
illustrations with it. And if I use special carbon paper when I use =
this pen under the paper that I am working with, I can make a duplicate!

      Isn't technology great?

      Doc Clu

PS: They come in multiple colors and different colors of ink! Will the =
wonders ever cease?