Re: [NTLK] OT: Fly Pentop

From: L.W. Brown (lwb_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2005 - 19:23:16 PDT

I downloaded the flydesktop for Mac - a supposedly interactive Flash
screensaver that did absolutely nothing whatsoever - wouldn't even let
me enter the info needed to register. Punk bunk. If I win one in their
giveaway, I'll play with it and give it away.
PS - The concept of "interactive paper" has been around for quite a
while (Schaffer or HP or some other big company used to market the big,
clunky pen/readers several years back) - I think you could avoid buying
expensive refill-paper by photocopying the grid onto normal paper...