Re: [NTLK] OT: Fly Pentop

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2005 - 11:46:44 PDT

All that you say may well be true. And in the future there may come from
this an exciting new area of computing. But this device is a toy, of limited
usefulness. If it had been shown as a test of concept or a device being
developed, I'd be a lot more enthused. But it is marketed as a finished
product. And my opinion of that product is what I stated.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41