[NTLK] [ANN] Worldwide Newton Conference 2006 - San Francisco

From: Ronnie Simon (ronnie_simon_at_uk.ibm.com)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 14:58:56 PDT

Worldwide Newton Conference 2006
--------------------------------
The Worldwide Newton Conference is the Newton event 2006.

It will take place in San Francisco, USA (directly following Apple's
MacWorld Expo) with a welcome evening on January 13th, and the full
conference on January 14th and 15th.

During these two days, beginners will be able to experience the almost
unlimited potential of their "green friend", meet people who currently
develop solutions for the Newton platform, and understand the history
behind this intelligent PDA.

Developers will be able to present new ideas, ask people who use their
solutions for their opinions, and share
their experience. Enthusiasts will be able to come from anywhere in the
world and meet other people sharing the passion for the Newton.

Registration will include:
- access to the keynotes, presentations and workshops for both days,
- and more.

Press Contacts
--------------

David Abramowitz, PR Agent for the Worldwide Newton Conference 2006.
E-mail: <press_at_worldwide-newton.asso.eu.org>

Please let us know if you would like to help in making this fun and
important event take place.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to make a presentation.
We are also looking for workshop facilitators.

We will write a venue page shortly including:
- registration details,
- conference fees,
- how to come to the conference,
- and more.

Regards,

Ronnie Simon
<president_at_worldwide-newton.asso.eu.org>