[NTLK] Need NOS 2.1

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 28 2005 - 13:36:32 PDT

Hey Bill,

You might wish to check out the educational research article on usage of eMates in a middle school classroom environment. I recently wrote to Professor Marv Westrom, who generously granted permission to publish the article in Newton eBook format (Nice fellow). The eBook is now up at DJ and Marty's Library Archive:

http://www.stillnewt.org/library/_nonfiction/_Computing/_Apple%20Newton%20(eMate%20&%20MessagePadstrom,%20Marv%20-%20EMate%20Project%20at%20Maple%20Ridge/

BTW, I still have an original eProbe Science Test Kit for use with the Newton eMate that I would be willing to sell. The kit has four test probes for a light meter, voltage leads, etc. Also included is the interface box, software, instructions, and sample science lesson plans. Could be cool for studying environmental issues. Drop me a line, if interested.

Warmest regards,

Matt the K.