Re: [NTLK] [ANN] NewtNAV + AQ-300 bundle

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 07:42:30 PDT

Dear David,

Sorry, I was so terribly wrong!

So this is just another proof of your very professional work on the SER-001!

I remembered vaguely some problem I had regarding the Newt print adapter,
which works as well using the 5V for power supply.
But this was due to the fact that the Newt needs the signal from the NIC
port to automatically initialise any new hardware connected to the NIC
(SER-001) port.

Regards,
Johannes